Account Manager - Born Social
Born Social are one of the UK’s leading social media agencies. We help Davids (not Goliaths) with social media management, strategy and advertising.
We’re on the hunt for people to join our lively, ever-growing team of friendly Account Managers in London! As an Account Manager you are responsible for liaising with your clients and building genuine relationships with them, to enable you and your internal teams to develop intuitive strategy and exercise your ability to think creatively.
As an Account Manager, you will work closely with our teams of Creatives and Community Managers, as well as our Senior Strategist and Advertising Manager, to help your clients flourish on social. Developing close relationships with your clients will enable you to truly understand their objectives and ensure they experience the full value Born Social has to offer.
- Ongoing communication with clients and internal teams, including regular external meetings
- Monthly Reports, including data analysis
- Advertising Spend management
- Drawing up proposals for social media advertising and creative campaigns
- Briefing teams internally for creative/community management work
- Brilliantly personable… communication is the lifeblood of our business. You must be instantly friendly and great with people. You must have a natural ability to handle challenging situations and personalities with charm.
- A love for social media... you must be fascinated by how brands can use social media to further their business. You will be naturally curious about the developments of the online world and be excited about its potential.
- Pride in your work... we treat our clients as our own and are meticulous about our approach to their brand. You will have real pride in what you deliver and always strive for perfection.
- Real drive and ambition... you will be a large part of a small company constantly adapting to the ever growing world of social, and we need people who have the mindset of growth as well as the ambition to get there.
- Initiative... You will be enterprising and eager to learn and accelerate your career by playing a key role in building the business.
- Experience is a bonus but not necessary! If the requirements above sound like you, we'd love to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and believe in the power of a diverse, inclusive team. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- An awesome team - a great culture is hugely importance to us!
- A huge emphasis on personal and professional development
- Great responsibility from Day 1 - the opportunity to make a real difference
- Free mental health support (via Sanctus: https://sanctus.io/)
- Flexible working
- Unlimited paid holiday scheme (yes... we mean this!)