Account Manager - CharlieHR
Building a company is hard, but running one shouldn’t be. Over the past decade of starting and running companies, we grew constantly frustrated by the administrative headaches that distracted us from doing what we love. In a world where the odds are already stacked heavily against you, there is far too much “stuff” in the way of bringing amazing and important ideas to life. We knew there had to be a smarter way to run companies...so we decided to create it!
We’re building innovative tools that empower entrepreneurs and small businesses around the world to focus their time into the important things, and we’re starting with any organisation’s most important asset - its people.
Charlie is the free HR platform for startups. It already stores and manages all your team’s vital information - from onboarding new staff, to tracking holidays, and safely centralising key documents - but we have big plans for the future! By keeping our product free to use, we’re able to work with companies who aren’t bound by budget, meaning that Charlie has already become a thriving platform for early-stage startups and social enterprises, along with a wide and exciting variety of more established businesses.
After a successful first year, we’re seeking enthusiastic, driven and hungry account managers to help Charlie’s customers to build their futures on our foundations.
You will lead the responsibilities for supporting our customers on a day to day basis:
- Working to forge amazing relationships with our customers, driving them to become ambassadors for the product.
- Liaising with our customers to gain feedback on the product constantly, helping to guide new updates and releases from the product team.
- Working with companies to onboard their teams once they have signed up to use the product.
- Staying on top of our CRM and ensuring all customer interaction is logged and attributed correctly within Salesforce.
- Contributing to wider account management & product strategy, identifying and exploring new ways to ensure our customers continue to LOVE our service and product.
Who we are: A young but experienced team born out of The Eleven.
Learn about a couple of your potential new team-mates: Product Designer Katie and Software Engineer Neo.
- Brilliant at building relationships with anyone and everyone - you are the warm and friendly face of Charlie that our customers love getting to know.
- A sound understanding for how Charlie benefits our customers and a real commitment to bring ever increasing value to them each day.
- Empathy and understanding when things go wrong, and the tact to resolve issues quickly and calmly.
- The ability to juggle multiple tasks and responsibilities at once without cracking under pressure.
- Loaded with the drive and ambition to join us in grafting hard to build an enormous technology company very quickly.
- Ferociously believe that small businesses are the beating heart of the world’s future, and have the guts to fight for it.
- A good, fun, team player, who is looking for a challenge and not scared to pick up the phone.
We are an equal opportunities employer and believe in the power of a diverse, inclusive team. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.