The Eleven is a startup studio. We're obsessed by building great ideas into brilliant businesses, and we’re on a mission to create the best place in the world to do just that. Our ten year plan is to found 100 new companies by 2025 - you can dive further into the details of our approach and progress by visiting our collection on Medium.
We're looking for a vibrant and engaging Office Superhero to join our team and help us build an amazing place to work! We need someone who loves getting things done efficiently, can think creatively, and is ready to learn in double-quick time. You'll work with all teams across the businesses (Born Social and CharlieHR), supporting The Eleven's Head of Community & Events.
- Manage office supplies so that the fridges and cupboards are always stocked
- Work with Runway East’s (our co-working space) Community Manager to ensure the office has what it needs
- Ensure the meeting rooms are always client-ready
- Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office procedures, layouts as well as sourcing and installing equipment
- Day-to-day office running (greeting guests e.g. clients and investors, watering plants, recycling, post)
- Coordinating birthday and anniversary celebrations
- Implement a health and safety policy
- Supporting events that The Eleven sponsors or hosts
- A passion for execution, getting your hands dirty to help us achieve our growth ambitions
- A fast worker, quick learner with a thirst to learn something new every day
- A passion for the wonderful world of startups
- Excited to explore new and untested waters that are outside your comfort zone
- A good, fun team player who loves to get involved
- We love fun, quirky ideas, so sharp attention to detail is greatly appreciated
We are an equal opportunities employer and believe in the power of a diverse, inclusive team. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- An awesome team (company culture is VERY important to us!)
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited paid holiday
- Team socials, activities and events every month
- Bike2Work Scheme