Product Manager - CharlieHR
Are you a smart, creative Product Manager looking for a challenge?
Tired of the administrative headaches that come with building your own businesses (we’ve got a few!), we’re a young, hungry team designing innovative tools that empower entrepreneurs and small businesses around the world. Our flagship product, CharlieHR, is a beautifully designed, simple to use HR platform for teams with big ideas.
After launching in September 2015 and raising £1m seed round early in 2016, we’re growing fast. We’re now looking for someone who can support and guide our ambitious team of twelve, taking responsibility for everything ‘product’.
- Focus on understanding our existing and future customers and their needs, ensuring that we’re prioritising and building out the right features for CharlieHR.
- Ensure upcoming product features are brainstormed and planned in detail.
- Support the engineering team in adapting and streamlining their processes.
- Take responsibility for keeping our product planning software in order and up to date.
- Connect our support and engineering teams on a daily basis, helping to get bugs fixed in a timely manner.
Who we are: A young but experienced team born out of The Eleven
- Demonstrably detail-orientated. This is vital.
- Experienced in product planning, with a thirst to master your craft.
- Focused on understanding the technical requirements that are required to implement the product vision set by our CPO.
- A self-starter with initiative and drive. You’ll be heavily supported by the team but there’s no room for hand holding.
- Super organised, with an eye for streamlining processes.
- A clear communicator; able to understand all teams across the business and factor their needs into product planning.
- Loaded with the drive and ambition to join us in grafting hard to build an enormous technology company very quickly.