HR Evangelist - CharlieHR
Are you a smart, creative person looking for a challenge?
Tired of the administrative headaches that come with building your own businesses (we’ve got a few!), we’re a young, hungry team designing innovative tools that empower entrepreneurs and small businesses around the world. Our flagship product, CharlieHR, is a beautifully designed, simple to use HR platform for teams with big ideas.
After launching in September 2015 and raising £1m seed round early in 2016, we’re growing fast. We’re now looking for someone who can support and guide our ambitious team of twelve, taking responsibility for building a community around our amazing customers.
- Focus on building as much value for our customer base as you can that sits separately to the product, what other value can we deliver to them?
- Work on flying the flag for CharlieHR within the industry, attending events and networking with those who we support through our product.
- Ensuring that the voice of those in HR/Talent/People operations are heard when making product decisions.
- Work on building the CharlieHR brand within the community, through creating valuable content & events.
- Work on delivering a strategy that positions CharlieHR as the system of choice for HR teams everywhere.
Learn about a couple of your potential new team-mates: Product Designer Katie and Software Engineer Neo.
- A people person, at your best when surrounded by others.
- Over everything, you will have a passion for execution, getting your hands dirty to help us achieve our ambitious plans.
- A networker, keen to build and grow your network, ensuring you’re speaking to the most relevant people constantly.
- Grounded in good experience of using CharlieHR within your current role, you understand the pain points.
- Excited to explore new and untested waters that are outside your comfort zone.
- A good, fun, team player who loves to get involved!
We are an equal opportunities employer and believe in the power of a diverse, inclusive team. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.