Content Manager - CharlieHR
Are you a smart, creative Content Manager looking for a challenge?
Tired of the administrative headaches that come with building your own businesses (we’ve got a few!), we’re a young, hungry team designing innovative tools that empower entrepreneurs and small businesses around the world. Our flagship product, CharlieHR, is a beautifully designed, simple to use HR platform for teams with big ideas.
After launching in September 2015 and raising £1m seed round early in 2016, we’re growing fast. We’re now looking for someone who can support and guide our ambitious team of twelve, taking responsibility for everything ‘content’.
- Be the ardent custodian for all of our copy, including marketing materials, the website and the platform itself.
- Listen keenly to understand and profile our core target audience, ensuring we own relevant and meaningful conversations in the most effective way.
- Deliver reams of brilliant content that is interesting, informative and amusing across a range of formats and mediums, from blogs to video and everything in between.
- Work on sourcing content from influencers across the industry, liaising with users to write engaging content for our blog to build our voice within the sector.
- Work to distribute content to maximise exposure and identify innovative new ways to cut through the noise.
- Measure the effectiveness of all our communications and quickly adapt your approach based on learnings.
- Deliver our social media strategy, to create content and manage communities across all relevant social platforms.
Who we are:
A young but experienced team of founders born out of The Eleven.
Learn about a couple of your potential new team-mates: Product Designer Katie and Software Engineer Neo.
Who you are:
- Over everything, you will have a passion for execution, getting your hands dirty to help us achieve our growth ambitions.
- An experienced writer with a love for how great copy can win hearts and minds.
- An innate ability to distill sometimes complex and dull ideas into concise, easy to understand and engaging messaging.
- A keen knowledge of how to develop great content to engage audiences on social media, and a love for building relationships with customers on these platforms.
- A fast worker, quick learner with a thirst to learn something new every day.
- Excited to explore new and untested waters that are outside your comfort zone.
- A good, fun, team player who loves to get involved!
We are an equal opportunities employer and believe in the power of a diverse, inclusive team. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.