Senior Paid Media Manager - Born Social
Born Social are one of the UK’s leading social media agencies. We help Davids (not Goliaths) with social media management, strategy and advertising.
We’re looking for a Senior Paid Media Manager in London who can lead on our paid offering.
You’d be responsible for growing and leading our paid team, and defining how we approach paid social as an agency.
You’ll also be working closely with all of the account teams to set and deliver advertising strategies that align closely with key social and business objectives for our clients.
Another key part of the role will be educating the wider team on the paid social landscape, raising overall agency knowledge in the space.
Our Paid Media team is crucial – their work is what makes sure that the brilliant content created by the rest of the agency gets seen by the right people at the right times, as well as delivering real ROI for our clients.
All in all, it’s a pretty demanding, fast-paced but extremely rewarding position.
Sound good so far? Awesome! Now, let's really get stuck in.
- Analytical Mind - figuring out the best way to achieve client objectives takes creativity, problem solving and evaluation of results. An analytical way of thinking means you can navigate the choices logically and systematically, testing different approaches and comparing the outcomes and adjusting accordingly.
- Real drive and ambition - we are a small team in our infancy as a company, and have ambitious plans for growth, so we’re after people that share this mindset. You will be eager to learn and accelerate your career by playing a key role in building the business, driving direction in our paid media efforts and building up a team to enhance our offering for our clients.
- A natural communicator - educating the wider team on our thinking around paid social is a key part of the role. You should be excited at the prospect of presenting your thoughts to the rest of the company.
- Confident with numbers & spreadsheets - social media advertising is a data driven pursuit. You must be happy with looking at a table of figures and be able to glean insights from what you see.
- Passion for learning - social media is a fast moving industry and social advertising even more so. Products change and adapt weekly and you must be happy with keeping up to date with new changes and learning about how they may impact our output.
- Familiarity with our platforms and software - as advertising becomes more and more technical, we are looking for candidates who not only knows their way around Facebook Power Editor but can delve into Google Analytics and assess the effectiveness of their campaigns, as well as being able to pick up new tools and software quickly. You’ll get bonus points if you have knowledge of other social networks or experience with any social advertising back end.
- Initiative and common sense - you will be able to think on your feet, take responsibility and identify new areas and opportunities which we can collectively explore
We are an equal opportunities employer and believe in the power of a diverse, inclusive team. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- An awesome team - a great culture is hugely importance to us!
- A huge emphasis on personal and professional development
- Great responsibility from Day 1 - the opportunity to make a real difference
- Free mental health support (via Sanctus: https://sanctus.io/)
- Flexible working
- Unlimited paid holiday scheme (yes... we mean this!)