Marketing Manager - CharlieHR
Are you a smart, creative person looking for a challenge?
Tired of the administrative headaches that come with building your own businesses (we’ve got a few!), we’re a young, hungry team designing innovative tools that empower entrepreneurs and small businesses around the world. Our flagship product, CharlieHR, is a beautifully designed, simple to use HR platform for teams with big ideas.
After launching in September 2015 and raising £1m seed round early in 2016, we’re growing fast. We’re now looking for someone who can support and guide our ambitious team of twelve, taking responsibility for executing all our marketing plans!
Learn about a couple of your potential new team-mates: Product Designer Katie and Software Engineer Neo.
- Work with people from across the business to source creative & smart marketing ideas.
- Make snap decisions on where to invest your time to deliver the targets & milestones we’ve set ourselves.
- Use the resource we have to execute on our plans brilliantly, using the minds we have internally, while also using external resource when needed.
- Working across a variety of different marketing channels, from content, to on street marketing to creating strong partnerships with the right organisations with similar customer bases.
- Be the ardent custodian for all of our copy, including marketing materials, the website and the platform itself.
- Measure the effectiveness of all our marketing and quickly adapt your approach based on learnings.
- Deliver our social media strategy, to create content and manage communities across all relevant social platforms.
- Over everything, you will have a passion for execution, getting your hands dirty to help us achieve our growth ambitions.
- An innate ability to distill sometimes complex and dull ideas into concise, easy to understand and engaging messaging.
- A fast worker, quick learner with a thirst to learn something new every day.
- Excited to explore new and untested waters that are outside your comfort zone.
- A good, fun, team player who loves to get involved!
We are an equal opportunities employer and believe in the power of a diverse, inclusive team. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.